- OETKER NICE ‘nEASY DISHES OF THE WORLD AND NICE ‘nEASY VEGETARIAN – WIN A DIGITAL RUSSELL HOBBS MICROWAVE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Dr. Oetker Nice ‘nEasy “Win a digital Microwave” Competition 2021, runs from the 1st of March to the 31st December 2021 and is organised by Dr. Oetker South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, and open to all permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 (eighteen) years, who are in possession of a valid South African Identity Document. This excludes any person who is a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Dr. Oetker South Africa, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by Dr. Oetker South Africa. It also excludes any person indirectly or directly connected to, or employed by the party in the afore mentioned capacities or relationships, their advertising agencies, manufacturers, distributors or packagers of food identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Dr. Oetker South Africa Inc. (“Disqualified Persons”).
By entering this promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
We’re giving away one (1) Russell Hobbs digital Microwave every month until 31 December 2021.
To stand a chance at winning, you must:
- Purchase any Dr. Oetker Nice ‘nEasy Dishes of the World or any Nice ‘nEasy Vegetarian meal and take a photo of your till slip.
- Visit www.oetker.co.za, click on the competition banner, fill in the entry form, upload the photo of your till slip and keep the slip for proof of purchase.
- Enter as many times as you like with every new product you purchase.
Please note that:
- Monthly draws will take place to identify the monthly winners.
- Competition entries close at midnight on the last day of the months of March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December 2021.
- The prize consists of thirty (30) Russell Hobbs digital Microwaves, which will be awarded to thirty (30) randomly selected winners (three per month) until 31 December 2021.
- Winners will be chosen, from the valid entries submitted on the Dr. Oetker website, oetker.co.za, under the supervision of an accredited auditor.
- The selector’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable in any form.
- Winners will be contacted via telephone or email and will be asked to confirm their entry. Every winner’s name will be published on the Dr. Oetker website and Dr. Oetker Facebook page.
By participating in this promotional competition, all participants have read and understood the terms and conditions and further allow Dr. Oetker permission to publish his/her name on the Dr. Oetker South Africa Facebook page and website.
The winner may be required to appear on any form of media, for which no fee will be payable, subject to the provision that winners may at any time prior to such marketing appearance, decline the request by Dr. Oetker to do so.
The copyright, intellectual property rights, image rights and any other rights vesting in any promotional footage, posts and photographs shall remain the property of Dr. Oetker, which reserves the right to use it in any way.
Any participant who transgresses any of these terms and conditions, or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this promotional competition, may be banned from entry into other Dr. Oetker promotional competitions, for a period deemed appropriate.
Dr. Oetker reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and its rules at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion and/or if unforeseen circumstances arise outside of their control, without prior notice. No participant shall have recourse for such cancellation.
Any changes will be posted on the Dr. Oetker South Africa website competition page.
If necessary, Dr. Oetker South Africa reserves the right to alter the rules or prizes (that have not already been awarded) at their own discretion. Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined. No participant shall have any recourse against Dr. Oetker as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
Entries which are unclear or illegible, submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism, contain errors or are from disqualified persons will be declared invalid. If Dr. Oetker is unable to reach any participant or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such participant will be disqualified, and the draw of a replacement entry will take place in the same manner as the first draw.
Dr. Oetker reserves the right to substitute prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winners and/or participants.
All participants and winners, as the case may be, indemnify Dr. Oetker, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Dr. Oetker, its affiliates and/or associated companies, against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition. This includes the result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise, on the part of the promoters and/or use of the prizes.
Dr. Oetker will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable Dr. Oetker to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert back to Dr. Oetker.
Dr. Oetker marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotional Competition as well as entry into this competition, implies acceptance of these rules.